Our aim is to create innovative ways to deliver health services to our growing regional community.
RAHP (Revitalising the ACU-Hospitals-Lake Wendouree Precinct)
- Develop this precinct as a great place to live and work to help attract and keep health and education professionals
- Facilitate a feasibility study to identify a master plan design that will minimise duplication and maximise opportunities
- Prepare a business case to develop an integrated master plan design
- Act as a reference point for the design of sustainable systems (eg bio-energy options)
We're promoting an aged care service that offers choice in affordability and accessibility.
- Develop a clear position on aged care that addresses the projected increased demands on infrastructure and delivery of services
- Advocate for innovative ways to use technology for ‘at home’ care and reduce dependency on existing health infrastructure