Our aim is to stimulate investment and business opportunities leading to sustainable employment and economic growth.
We're promoting regional developments that will facilitate business and community wellbeing through targeted investment and sustainable employment.
BWGZ (Ballarat West Growth Zone) project
We're driving the agenda for jobs and economic growth by advocating for a highly competitive, productive and innovative BWEZ (Ballarat West Employment Zone).
- Advocate for the construction and early occupancy of the BWEZ
- Lobby for the early release of land for the first stage of the BWEZ
- Advocate to attract businesses that will provide sustainable employment in the BWEZ
- Achieve funding to evaluate bio-manufacturing or similar R&D businesses that will drive innovation and sustainable employment
- Monitor the development of Stage 1 of the Western Link Road to make sure it's completed by November 2014
- Lobby for funding to complete Stages 2 and 3 of the Western Link Road