Committee for Ballarat is a visionary membership body that provides progressive and innovative leadership, enabling long-term social and economic benefits for an improved quality of life throughout Ballarat and the greater region.
We are not party political and work closely with the three levels of government, businesses and community agencies.
We provide thought leadership and advocacy for initiatives that support our 6 Strategic Drivers to:
- Enhance liveability
- Ensure its global relevance
- Enable access of all people and entities
- Encourage an innovative business culture
- Create and grow a leadership base
- Identify and promote innovative infrastructure projects
- Enable the community to respond to local issues